After a break of a year I am back with a layout for More than words and Dusty Attic.
On August 11, 2017, I gave birth to our son. On this date I will always be grateful that he came into the world. With this photo I take the theme of this month literally.
On this picture I give him breastfeeding and I think that's something to celebrate.
breastfeeding is not self-evident. It takes a lot of time, energy and patience from the mother.
I am very proud to have given my son 8 weeks of my best. I am very grateful for the beautiful moments.
My layout is also inspired by the mood board of Dusty Attic.
Below you will find close up photos and the mood boards.



Beautiful, elegant and super-cute! Love the delicate colors! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words! Hugs, Asia
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Asia
VerwijderenI totally felt your love for this sweet boy through this layout. Very beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words. xoxo
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you for you comment xxx
VerwijderenA gorgeous page. I love this. Love the simplicity, the design, the layers, the sweet photo and your story. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you for your lovely words
VerwijderenA beautiful page. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel Anguree
VerwijderenOh wow - this is so beautiful with such a strong emotional impact. Such a gorgeous photo and beautifully scrapped. So glad you could join us at More Than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Heather
VerwijderenVery beautiful and unique! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Anat
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo beautiful... adore your gorgeous photo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Cathy
VerwijderenSuch a beautiful layout! It has a whimsical feel to it! Love it! All the best from MTW! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you for your comment
Verwijderen