First of all the best wishes for 2017. It's a while since I've created something, but a new year with new challenges.
I was inspired by the Januari challenge of More than words to use this picture. This photo was taken on December 28, 2016; the birthday of my daughter. And a birthday should be celebrated with lots of presents.
I used gold glitter embossing powder and I have added more bling bling.
I am also inspired by the sketch of the Januari challenge of Dusty attic. For this layout I used the Swirly Frame.
This layout I used straws. Therefore, this layout suits the them of the challenge from Scrapki Wyzwaniowo
I would like to join this layout with these three challenges.
Here are cose-up pictures:



Oh how wonderful this layout has become, it's delicate, sweet and so very precious to keep as a memory! love every detail of it! Thank you for joining More Than Words and Dusty Attic challenges this month!! Good luck sweetie! xxx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Sanderijn
VerwijderenThis is a lovely layout, very sweet and delicate. We feel the love and Happy Birthday to your little girl. Thank you for joining More Than Words!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Kareen
VerwijderenSuch a beautiful interpretation of our challenge and that photo is adorable. You have done a wonderful job here. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Di
VerwijderenThank you for entering The Dusty Attic challenge this month - I am loving the sweet details you have used.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSweet and very elegant! Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a beautiful birthday girl you have! This layout is a beauty! Thank you for joining us at More than words challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIts simple and more elegant layout
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Suzna
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAmazing and creatif! Thank you for joining scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Cindy
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh this is such a stunning page! You sure nailed the challenge! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words this month.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Heather
VerwijderenAdorable page! love the composition and those feathers! Beautiful flower die? All the best from MTW! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
VerwijderenLove your soft and delicate page, with such beautifully layered details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuch Such a wonderful layout.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you joining us at "More than words" challenge.
Thank you Kavitha
VerwijderenA beautiful layout ... i love thanks for joining a mtw
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Jennifer Marie
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAbsolutely gorgeous. I think I may have commented already but now it doesn't look like it. Anyhow just wanted you to know I love your work. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Anguree
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a gorgeous layout! Absolutely adore it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Nicole
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is so lovely! Thank you for joining in with our Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge for January xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Fiona
BeantwoordenVerwijderen