maandag 7 mei 2018
Today is a gift
Hi everybody,
Here is my latest layout called 'Today is a gift.'
I chose this photo because it reminds me of the moment my daughter could just walk. she has often fallen and risen again, facing the world.This memory also reminds me of how fast time goes. Now my daughter is 3.5 years old and a big sister of her little brother.
Because time goes so fast and is fragile, I often try to take the time to enjoy my children. Every day is a gift.
I would like to participate with this layout for the challenge of Dusty Attic and More than Words.
You can find here more photo's and the mood boards:
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)






Beautiful Layout!! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words Challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment
VerwijderenGorgeousness! And yes I totally agree with you about taking the time to spend with our children. They grow up so quickly. Thankyou for participating in this month's Dusty Attic challenge. x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Tina
VerwijderenThis is gorgeous!! I love the shabby chic look! All the best from MTW! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
VerwijderenOh wat is dat LO geweldig!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW.xoxo Heike
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVielen Dank Heike
VerwijderenSo adorable picture !! Such beautiful take on our challenge <3 !! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
VerwijderenThis is so beautiful. I love your touching photo - it's really special. I'm so glad you could play along with us at More Than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
VerwijderenOh wow very beautiful layout!!!!So simple, so soft! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic challenge and MTW.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Valerie
VerwijderenA beautiful page with wondrful soft textures. Thank you for joining us at the Dusty Attic May Challenge
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Rosalie
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo very dreamy! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Nicole
Verwijderen