Here is my new Layout 'Lucky one'. I made this layout for the challenge of
Dusty Attic and I was ask to be guest designer for
Dutch Dares.
The theme of Dutch Dares was happiness. I consider myself very lucky with my dear daughter . Through her, my dream come true . She made me a mother and I'm very grateful for that.
I love the vintage colors form the Dusty Attic mood board. Here are close up pictures and the mood board from Dusty Attic:
Prachtige layout Sanne, echt heel mooi, en hij past echt super op het moodboard! Well done girl!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel San
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPrachtige Sanne, met al die details heb je er als gastdesigner bij Dutch Dares een mooie bijdrage aan de Klein Geluk dare van gemaakt.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankejwel voor je reactie Petra
VerwijderenBedankt voor je mooie bijdrage als gastdesigner. Schitterend. Dit is geen klein geluk, maar groot geluk in het klein. ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCynthia, je hebt helemaal gelijk! dankjewel voor je reactie.
VerwijderenWhat a gorgeous layout of such a special photo ! Thankyou for joining in the Dusty Attic mood board this month xo
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Jen for your lovely words
VerwijderenWat een mooie layout en foto! Dat kleine meisje is idd iets om dankbaar voor te zijn! Bedankt voor je GD bijdrage bij Dutch Dares! Groetjes Maja.
BeantwoordenVerwijderendankjewel voor je lieve reactive Maja
VerwijderenBeautiful take on our Dusty Attic challenge....you have used the mood board to perfection!!! Thanks for sharing with us this month:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Lizzy
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is such a gorgeous way to capture the Mood Board from Dusty Attic this month!! Thank you so much for sharing this special and dear photo with us all...
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Patricia for your kind words
BeantwoordenVerwijderen