Here 's my new layout for the final challenge from Scrap around the World and for the challenge from Cards and scrap.
I'm very sad that Scrap around the world quits. I have not often participated because I thought my work wasn't good enough. But I get often inspired by the work of others. I want to thank all the ladies of the blog for their dedication and creativity.
Here are close up shots and beautiful mood board of Scrap around the world .





This is simply beautiful! Love the cute picture :)Thank you for joining us at SATW this month!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwesome cool/neutral background color with touches of red and glitters. Really lovely.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.
Thank you Priscilla
VerwijderenOMG…I am in love love love with your awesome stunning creation….its so different….WOW….Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month...
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Nupur for your kind words
VerwijderenMooie layout geworden San!
BeantwoordenVerwijderendankjewel San
VerwijderenPrachtige layout!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderendankjewel Brenda
Verwijderenooh, this is stunning! Such a great photo too! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this last month!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Elena
VerwijderenThis is beautiful! It's simplicity makes it all the more stunning! Great composition. Fab treatment on the star chippies! All the best from SATW! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you
Verwijderen