What is the nature beautiful in the fall . I enjoy the colors that nature shows us. I would like to participate with this layout for the challenges of 13@rts , Berry71 blue and scrapki-wyzwaniowo October challenge
I want to thank one of my best friends, Sanderijn de Bruin, for taking these pictures of my family . She always know how to capture the precious moment in a natural way . Thank you for being my friend.
Here are some close up pictures and the mood board:
Here are the mood board from 13@rts and berry71blue:







Prachtige layout San! En dankjewel voor je lieve vermelding! Love you <3
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGraag gedaan.
Verwijderenwow this is fabulous, I love all the flowers, thank you for joining us at BERRY71BLEU x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Caroleanne
VerwijderenPrachtige layout!! erg mooi alle details!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel Johanna
VerwijderenReally beautiful layout Sanne !!! Thanks for joining us at the 13@rts. :))))
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Maryse
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAdorable page and photo! thanks for joining us at 13arts!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you ingrid
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthis is beautifully simple and sweet. love your take on the moodboard. thanks for joining us at 13@rts!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Jelissa
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous page! I love how you framed the photo. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu October Challenge! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Dana
VerwijderenAdorable! Thanks for joining us at the 13@rts! ♥♥♥
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Natalya
VerwijderenWonderful design & sweet photo! Excellent take on the challenge...thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Kay
VerwijderenReally pretty! Thank you for playing with Berry71Bleu this month!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you
VerwijderenReally love this page...the styling and design so gorgeous! A beautiful photo too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Denise
VerwijderenBeautiful page! Love the staging too! Great details and photo :D Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu this month!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Cathi
VerwijderenNou Sanne, je zit in heel wat wedstrijden met deze layout en hij is het waard hoor! Dank je voor het meespelen met Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. En succes hoor!
BeantwoordenVerwijderendankjewel Wilma, Heel toevallig past deze layout bij alle wedstrijden.
Verwijderenamazing! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely layout! I like it very much!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank You so much for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :-)
Thank you Wiosanka
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove this cute project! Thank You for taking part in Berry71Bleu Challenge! Hugs:)Sylwia
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAs I said:) I love it! The details are stunning! Thank You for playing along with Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo:)Hugs!Sylwia
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Sylwia
BeantwoordenVerwijderen