Here is my new layout for Scrap Around The World challenge October 2015 and Cards and Scrap uitdaging 28
I was inspired by the beautiful and colorful mood board of Heather. I was immediately reminded of a rainbow . The challenge was for me also a personal challenge. I never use bright colors.
I also want to participate with this layout with the challenge of scrap Cards and Scrap. I used different fonts in my layout.
Here are close up pictures and the mood board of SATW:





Prachtig gemaakt Sanne!! Erg mooi!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel
VerwijderenWat een schattige LO.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBedankt voor je deelname bij Cards&Srap.
Groetjes Miranda
Dankjewel Miranda
VerwijderenWow. Very striking layout. Love the photo. Such a cute baby.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.
Thank you for you kind words Priscilla
VerwijderenHoi hoi
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat heb je een gave layout gemaakt echt super leuk. Super dat je mee heb gedaan bij cards & scrap
Dankjewel voor je reactie Thamar
VerwijderenI'm so glad you gave the bright colours a go! This is fabulous! The black background really makes the colours pop. Thanks for joining in at SATW.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you.Heather
VerwijderenThis is stunning! Your black background really sets off the colors! And that photo is priceless! All the best from SATW! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment
VerwijderenFantastic page! I love the contrast of the colors against black. Thank you for joining us at SATW this month :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Jaya
VerwijderenI am in love with the adorable pic and the layout...so super amazing...Thank you for playing along at SATW this month.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Nupur.
VerwijderenGorgeous layout!! I love the flowers!! But what I like the most, it is the photo!!! Have a great day :) Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Elena for your sweet words.
Verwijderen