Pagina's

vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

mixed media shoe 'Love'

It's a long time since I made a mixed media project , outside my layouts . I had no inspiration until last night. When I saw the mood board  from anything but cute, challenge 'making magic' I was equally inspired by the shoe and the gold. I thought of Cinderella when she lost her shoe. So I made a shoe of gold. The title I found very appropriate. Love makes things magical, therefore this project is called 'love '

Here are some close ups pictures and the gorgeous mood board from anything but cute :







9 opmerkingen:

  1. Holy cow, this is just amazing!! I love that you used the shoe from the mood board, how wonderfully creative and unique!! All the elements you used to create your texture are perfectly placed and almost look like they've been bronzed, how fabulous!! This is truly a magical project, straight from a fairy tale!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Making Magic' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing take on our challenge! BRAVO!
    Thank you so very much for joining our challenge Making Magic at Anything But Cute!

    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What an unique and fantastic magical creation! I am really impressed by this stunning altered shoe! Love that beautiful metallic look and how you arranged all those awesome embellishments! Those micro beads are just a perfect addition!
    Thank you so much for joining in our 'Making Magic' challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Branka DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig gedaan Sanne, en wat een ontzettend lieve complimenten heb je gehad! Well deserved! XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow this is just stunning! I love the metallic feel you have given this!!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen