This layout was inspired by the moodboard from Dusty Attic Challenge July
For me very exciting, because this is the first time I participate in an overseas challenge. The picture is from my daughter, she is my biggest inspiration. She had a rough start in life and that's why my blog is called ' touched by the moment'.
Here are some close up pictures:
And here is the gorgeous moodboard from Dusty Attic
I was inspired by the colors and the picture from nature, that's why I called my layout A touch of nature.




Gorgeous layout Sanne, you did very well! Love the colors and the beautiful picture.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment and being my first follower.
VerwijderenGood on you for joining in with us - your first OS challenge! You have done an absolutely STUNNING job of our Dusty Attic mood board.....just beautiful:):)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Lizzy for your kind words. I had so much fun to make this layout.
VerwijderenOh wow - this is so beautiful! What a stunning photo and gorgeous page. So glad you joined us. Thanks for playing along at The Dusty Attic!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Heather for your comment. I am so glad that I participate in this challenge . It was great fun to do this anda different way of scrapping than I 'm used to.
VerwijderenHallo Sanne, door de blog Dutch Dares ben ik op jouw blog beland....en ik kan alleen mijn bewondering uit spreken...je heb een fantastische style.....ik ga nu bij jou regelmatig op de blog kijken....met lieve groeten uit Nijmegen Heike
BeantwoordenVerwijderen