Pagina's

donderdag 13 augustus 2015

Layout: 'Remember Always' for Dusty Attic challenge August



Here is my new layout. I got this idea when I saw the great mood board from Dusty Attic challenge August 2015 . I would like to participate in the challenge with this layout.

 I wanted to let the wood pattern of the barn come back into my layout. That's why I chose paper with a wood pattern . I have the color purple, yellow / gold and a touch of brown used of the mood board .
 The chipboard is made out white gesso, then I stamped on it. For a nice effect , I made ​​high lights with Inka Gold (brown, gold and purple) 

The photo I used is my favorite picture of my daughter and husband . They mean everything to me and I am very proud of them . This picture was taken by my dear friend Sanderijn de Bruin. She knows to capture beautiful moments with her ​​camera. Thanks Sanderijn !

Here are some close up pictures and the moodboard from Dusty Attic :










12 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow - this is amazing! I love your use of the chippies. Isn't that flourish divine? Thanks for joining in at The Dusty Attic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Heather. I used the decorative scroll on my layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow!! This is beautiful! I love your LO and all of the little details! Thank you for playing along with Dusty Attic this month and good luck for the awesome prize!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Melinda. I hope I have a good chance with this layout.

      Verwijderen
  4. The photo of your Husband and daughter is just too sweet and adorable! Love the use and dressing of the Dusty Attic chipboard.The art work on your background is stunning and well designed! Thank you for playing along and all the best for the challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. STUNNING photo....and perfect take on our Dusty Attic challenge.....love the amount of white space you have used - it has such nice balance against the wood background and your 2 clusters. YUMMY!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So very beautiful!!! Very soft and lovely!! Thank you for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Inspiration this month!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen