Here is my Mixed media notebook called 'Cherish' for Berry71blue and for 13 Arts.
I've made this project for a colleague, she is also a dear friend .
She emigrates to Instanbul , Turkey. To build a new life with the love of her life.
One thing is for sure, I''m going to miss her terribley. That's why I want give her a personalized gift.
I hope she will fill up this book with stories she will cherish. Before I give her this notebook , I will writing a personal message for her, on de first page.
The peacock feathers of the mood board of Berry71blue have inspired me for this project. The background I made with a stencil from hobbyshop Sandra. With Inca gold I applied the colors, gold, blue and green. That gives a shining look . The beads and flakes makes this project more sparkling. Therefore I will also participate with this project for the challenge of 13th arts called 'Shine'.
And I hope that my friend will shine in an other country, with other people in an other life. I wish her all the best.






What a fabulous project! Very beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining 13arts challenge :)
Thank you, Terhi
VerwijderenWat een mooi notebook! Echt heel gaaf geworden! Prachtige kleuren. Super San
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel San. De kraaltjes van je tante komen tot hun recht.
VerwijderenHi Sanna, this is beautiful, thank you for joining Berry71Bleu for our challenge this month. x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Carole
VerwijderenWhat a gorgeous front page on your notebook! So very beautiful! Thanks for joining as at Berry71bleu January challenge
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment
VerwijderenThank you Iwona
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh lala, Sanne dat is een geweldige cadeau...en zo persoonlijk...Ik hou van jouw kleuren combo....Fijne avond voor jou..Groetjes Heike
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel Heike, super lieve woorden. Jij ook een fijne avond.
VerwijderenAbsolutely divine and fabulous project! I cannot even tell you how much I love this! Amazing! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Denise for your lovely words. I'm blussing.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous journal cover! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Cathi
BeantwoordenVerwijderen