The theme of 7 Dots studio was 'Cold weather.' This picture was taken in winter on the beach. We made a nice walk on the beach in the sun. A beautiful moment to capture .
The first challenge of More than Words has the theme 'Selfie'. I rarely take a selfie of me, but often with someone else. This is a selfie with my husband . For him I feel unconditional love and I believe in our story.
Here are some close up pictures and insprational cirkel:







So lovely to have you join in with our very first challenge. Great selfie & a super duper layout. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your kind words, Di Garling
VerwijderenYou look really happy together, great selfie and lovely flower clusters !! A beautiful layout !! Thank you for playing along with More than Words challenge !
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Helen.
VerwijderenThank for joining us over @ More Than Words... Your layout is BEAUTIFUL! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Rachael
VerwijderenGreat!!!!Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio "Cold Weather" challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love this layout! Love the composition the colors and the embellishments! Most of all I love the photo!! Fabulous take on our Mood Board! All the best from More Than Words! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you
VerwijderenOh wow! It's so beautiful! I love the sketch. Thank you for playing along with More than Words!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Valerie
VerwijderenThis is one my favorites! I love the design and the colors, this ;ayout really speaks to me! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Valia, for your kind words
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuch a lovely layout! I would also like to know how you were inspired by the word inspiration "Personality" too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words!! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen
VerwijderenI've never been girlish . I was alway one of the guys. I tried to make a tough layout , the colors and structure.
Thanks for the update on the 'personality' side Sanne. What a fab layout - I adore the design! Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Heather
BeantwoordenVerwijderenReally beautiful page! Love the photo! Thank you so much for joining in to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you riikka
VerwijderenBeautiful layout! :-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank You very much for joining us at 7 Dots Studio :-)
Thank you Wiosanka
BeantwoordenVerwijderen