First of all: happy new year! I hope for a creative and beautiful year full of love, passion and health.
With this mixed media star I would like to participate in the challenge of More than words
I used washi tape in the background. (See close up photos) I love to use washi tape.
We don't know what the new year will bring us. You can wait for things to come, but you can also imagine things, make dreams come true.
that's why I made this star. to remind me, my children, and students that you can accomplish anything, but it starts with faith.
believe in what you want to achieve and that you can do it. look at the possibilities, big or small.
That is my greatest wish for 2021 for everyone!






This is so gorgeous Sanne! A heads up though that you have to enter via the linky tool on our blog. It's in the top right corner under "Current Challenges". Just click on the image and it will take you to where to enter. Hope that helps. Thanks so much for entering your gorgeous project!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOn the day I wanted to enter my project, the link wasn't available. A day later it was.
VerwijderenNot sure what happened there! All good now anyway :)
VerwijderenThis is beautiful! Thanks for adding your gorgeous project! Hugs, Kat Paleczny from More Than Words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your kind words
VerwijderenI love all the layers on this piece piece. Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment
VerwijderenWOW! What a gorgeous work of art you created here! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month. And Happy New Year to you, too!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your comment
VerwijderenWow This is so amazing! I love all piece.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for playing with MTW.
Thank you for your kind words
VerwijderenSanne,wonderful work!!!!!Love it!!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!
Thank you!
VerwijderenSanne, this is such a gorgeous piece, loved all the details there.. thank you for joining us at More than Words.. much love, DT Jinal Savla
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDeze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
VerwijderenThank you!
VerwijderenBeautiful. Love this festive piece ! looks so amazing. Love how you have use Washi tape in your art. Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you!
VerwijderenWhat a gorgeous star! I love your layers and the sentiment behind it all. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you Elle
VerwijderenHappy and creative new year! I love the romantic colors od this project! Thank you for the participation in MTW challenge! Greetings,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAga Mirkowska
Thank you for your comment Aga
VerwijderenOh wat een prachtige werkstuk heb je creƫert voor onze challenge. Inderdaad een mooie begin voor 2021. Sterkte voor jou in deze moeilijke tijd. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo Heike
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel voor je reactie Heike
BeantwoordenVerwijderen