Pagina's

donderdag 25 februari 2016

layout 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'

 
Here is my layout for berry71blue february 2016 challenge  and for scrap the girls february 2016 challenge.  I love the combination of black and gold from both mood boards . That's why I want to enter this layout for both challenges.
 

On this picture I was 25 weeks pregnant with my daughter . With this pregnancy , a dream came true. (That's why I love my title) I had no idea that five weeks later my dream would collapse. There was something wrong with my little girl. An uncertain time came. But my daughter has recovered well after surgery.
 
 I'm so lucky to have her!
 
here are some close up pictures and the mood boards:
 



 
 
 
 
 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi this is fabulous, as is your baby bump! thank you so much for entering our challenge here this month at Berry71Bleu x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtig weer San, heel mooi elegant en subtiel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so very lovely! Love your style!!!

    There is nothing worse in life than to be worried about your childs health. Glad she has recovered well.

    Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu February challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow...so pretty and love the unique styling...so gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen